Access control is the cornerstone of a secure facility. LATECH Security + Surveillance has the tools and technology to fit any need or any budget.
Proximity badges, key dongles, biometrics and more…plus latch plates, magnetic locks, and more to secure the entryway. LATECH even has technology to streamline access to your secure driveways and parking areas.
Access control is in high demand due to its essential role in modern commercial security systems. Every business has a reason for wanting and needing this technology, but it’s something that’s becoming a requirement for safety.
What is Access Control?
Access control is really just a part of the security system that you’re already deploying in your business. It’s specifically designed to allow your administrative and technical personnel to control access to your building, property, or specific areas of either. You can also control access based on date, time, or other accessibility factors that you determine. The idea is that you’re making it easy for authorized employees to access their workspaces, and difficult or impossible for those who are not authorized.
Why is Having the Latest Security Technology Important?
It’s important to keep up with the latest in access control technology to take advantage of all the latest features and updates that security experts have developed. Your goal is to protect the health, safety, and security of those who come into your building. That’s not always a simple matter, and it’s also something that you will need to continually revisit to make sure that your current strategies and equipment are as effective as they should be.
What Can Access Control Do For Your Company?
As a business, you have many reasons to introduce or update access control systems in your facility. Here are 7 of the many important benefits of access control..
- Controlled Access: With an Access Control System you get to set specific days and times that a user is able to enter your facility as opposed to a key where they can unlock the door anytime.
- No Downtime in Security: If a Key is lost or stolen you don’t need to hire a locksmith to change all of the locks you simply delete the user’s credentials to remove their access.
- Activity Monitor: With an Access control system you can get reports that show who entered your building and at what time as opposed to a key system where unless you have a camera pointed at the door you have no way to know when they entered your building.
- Safety: Employee safety is a key benefit of access control. With workplace violence on the rise, keeping your employees safe is of utmost importance in this day and time.
- Remove Outdated Systems & Technology: For example, keys allow entry and access to the building and secure areas, but they’re too simplistic in nature. Keys get lost, stolen, duplicated, and they can be a hassle.
- Anti-Theft Strategy: While you don’t want to believe that employees – or even strangers – would steal your equipment, supplies, or products, it happens. With access control, you can more easily track who has access to a particular area of the facility. You can also automate the locking down of your facilities so that you won’t have to worry about recurring theft or unauthorized access.
- Remote Access: We even have an Access Control system that will allow you to monitor your facility, add or delete users, and unlock doors from anywhere in the world.
- Flex Schedules: The modern state of the digital workforce often means that your employees need the flexibility to access the facilities and equipment based on flexible schedules. This is particularly true if/when you work with international clients, or if the workflow is tied in with international activities. It sometimes just makes sense to sync up schedules.
Access control is a technology that can be as useful and flexible as you need or want it to be. It can evolve to meet your needs as you, your company, and your employees change and need additional features and functionality.
Why You Need Access Control?
If you’re reading this, you already know you need access control. It’s simple, but it’s also incredibly important and effective. It’s impossible to cover in its entirety the myriad of ways this technology can make your life easier, safer, and more streamlined. Part of the beauty of these systems is that they’re designed to allow your admin or IT person to just set them up and let them do their thing.
You don’t want to work harder or have another system that you’d need to worry about, and that’s why we’re here. We consult with you to determine the solutions that will work best for you, and then we’ll walk you through the entire process, answer any questions you have, and help you to implement access control technology right away.
Call 866-779-4897 to learn more about Access Control or Visit the Site Today!